Friday 6 June 2008

Antics embarrass Lily

Pop star Lily Allen is ashamed of her behaviour at a London awards show on Tuesday, insisting she feels �awful� about her raucous actions, femalefirst.co.uk reports.

The singer, 23, turned heads with her bright pink hair at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards, where she was presented with the Editor�s Special Award.

She was pictured at the start of the night looking elegant in a pale pink off-the-shoulder dress, but by the end of the night, Allen was allegedly so drunk she had to be carried to her car.

Writing on her MySpace blog, she adds, �Last time I wrote (sic) here, I was defending my honour and dignity, explaining my innocence and also outrage at the press for insinuating my behaviour was embarrassing. This time I�m putting my hands up, I got very drunk last night, too drunk. It�s not cool getting that drunk, I feel awful ...�

And, although Allen admits she had a good time, Allen also makes sure to warn others about the dangers of drinking: �Kids, drink responsibly or you�ll end up looking like this, not pretty!�










See Also